To Our Clients
Life Science Outsourcing, Inc. commits to providing our customers with the ongoing support needed to impact their clinical environment and commercial marketplace. We fulfill our promise through rapid turnaround times, consistent quality and an extensive portfolio of services. LSO strives to meet all of the customer’s corporate objectives by increasing efficiency and reducing costs. To accomplish this we have built the following capabilities:
- Six divisions and numerous certifications.
- A proprietary quality system that ensures FDA compliance and full traceability.
- Wide-ranging solutions from Product Assembly to Cleaning and Decontamination of reusable products and finally to Fulfillment and Distribution of customer finished goods.
- Quality and Productivity enhancing methodologies such as Lean Manufacturing techniques, Just-In-Time Manufacturing and Employee Incentive programs.
We operate this business on the premise of honesty and integrity and will continue to provide clients with a meaningful customer experience. Our staff will do their best to properly address all your questions and concerns. At LSO, our ongoing commitment is not just to build your product but to help you reach your business goals. After all… Your Success is Our Objective.
Markets We Serve
- Bone Cement
- Shoulder Systems
- Traumatic Arm Surgery
- Vertebral Spacers
- Bone Anchors
- Delivery catheters for lead placement
- Delivery catheters for endovascular replacement of aortic heart valves.
Less Invasive Surgery
- Breast Biopsy Devices
Structural Heart Disease
- Diagnostic system for detecting heart arrhythmias
Drug Delivery Systems
- Micro coil delivery system used for the embolization of aneurysms
- Premature Birth Respiratory Distress Accessory Systems
- GERD – Cather Systems
Cleaning and Sterilization of cassette trays
- Sterile suction cannula kits used in the harvesting of adipose tissue.
We are here to help
If you’re ready to begin your project or if you need more information; send us an email or give us a call at (714) 672-1090. We have a highly knowledgeable team ready to assist you and answer all of your questions.