Life Science Outsourcing, Inc. (LSO) places a priority on the health and safety of our employees and our clients. We are taking proactive steps to support our clients and the important role medical device products continue to play in the healthcare space throughout the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We produce and work with products for the healthcare market that in many cases save the lives of already sick patients. LSO fits the description of “Essential Activities” outlined by the Orange County Health Officer.
We remain open for business with the following safety procedures in place:
- We offer alcohol sprays at every building entry point. All employees, customers, vendors or visitors must spray their hands upon entering the building with no exceptions
- Anyone with a fever above 100 degrees or who is visibly ill will be asked to leave the facility
- We have foam masks available to those who wish to wear them. These masks may reduce the risk of transmission but are not completely preventative. Maintaining a six-foot distance is still recommended as much as possible
- Our standard business hours will remain in place, but we will make accommodations as needed
- We will continually review our practices based on public policy notifications and will implement changes as needed
We will provide additional updates as necessary.