At LSO we distribute finished goods Orthopedic devices to hospitals, distributorships, and sales representatives throughout the United States and Internationally. Our strategic location in Brea, California allows us to quickly and cost effectively provide same day and next day delivery to the Los Angeles and San Diego Metropolitan areas. While our proximity to the Ontario UPS Hub at the LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT), as well as 3 additional local airports [Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Long Beach Airport (LGB), John Wayne Airport (SNA)], and the Ports of Los Angeles and Long beach, allow us to support next day delivery to the entire US, and to provide multiple international shipping options.
Whether you are a start-up company looking to save cost, or a major orthopedic device manufacturer trying to support the west coast more efficiently and cost effectively, we can exceed your needs.
Start-Up Company Warehousing and Distribution
For Start-up companies that are looking to save money while tapping into industry leading processes, facilities, and solutions, LSO has developed a program designed to meet your needs. We have 30,000 square feet of warehousing space, climate controlled storage, late cut off times, after hours service, and same day delivery to the SoCal market. Set up is quick and easy and access to our pool of labor and facilities allows our customer to scale easily, cost effectively and most importantly without any service interruptions. You don’t have to go it alone.
Regional Warehousing and Distribution
As cost pressure continues to mount on the medical device industry, large orthopedic device manufactures need to save every dollar they can. Because Orthopedic Kits contain so many instruments and Implants they are incredibly expensive to manufacture, and they end up tying up significant capital. One of the best ways to drive down that capital need is by increasing the amount of revenue each set of instruments and implants can make for you. By pulling your underused inventory back from hospitals and distributors and placing it in a regional warehouse, you can provide better support to your customers, while maximizing the number of surgeries per orthopedic kit. LSOs has developed its warehousing and distribution service to do exactly that. By tapping into our existing infrastructure in Southern California, we enable our customers to quickly and cost effectively pool their regional inventory. This enables them to better control their inventory, service their hospitals and sales reps, and significantly save shipping costs. Our distribution service in conjunction with our loaner kit processing services allows our clients to reduce the inventory they need in southern California while maintaining or increasing sales.
- 30,000 Square Foot Warehouse and Shipping facility
- Secure GMP Warehouse Facility
- Bar code capabilities
- Three Shipping Docks with bay doors
- Truck friendly access up to 53 foot trailers
- Cold storage
- Climate controlled storage
- 100% of same day / courier shipping requests received before 12:00PM PST will ship the same business day
- 100% of overnight shipping requests received before 6:00 PST will ship the same business day
- 100% of overnight shipping request for southern California received before 10:00PM OST will ship the same business day.
- Drop Shipping is available Receive Order by Phone/Fax/Email from Customer
- Pick finished goods using FIFO system
- Inspect and Pack finished goods for distribution
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports upon request
- Overnight Ground shipping service to Los Angeles, San Diego, and Las Vegas Metropolitan areas