Supply Chain Management
Life Science Outsourcing delivers turnkey supply chain solutions with efficiency and transparency at every step.
Supply Chain Expertise
Supply chains have become progressively more complex and critical to a company’s success in the marketplace. Organizations are facing greater pressure than ever to reduce costs, provide higher quality products, achieve faster delivery times, and constantly improve performance.
Life Science Outsourcing’s Fulfillment & Distribution services were designed to cater to all your supply chain needs from supplier to customer or raw material to the finished product delivered to the end user. Our team can take care of the logistics involved with the timely and cost-effective movement of your goods while providing you the tools to track and confirm every step of the process.
We have over 30,000 square feet of warehouse space, FDA certification, and relationships with major freight carriers. From planning, procurement, and inventory, to packaging and delivery (domestic and global), we can ensure your goods are packed, tracked, and delivered on time.
Our professional staff has the logistics management resources to:
- Plan your finished goods inventory level to meet your on-time deliveries
- Purchase, inspect and manage Life Science Outsourcing-owned inventory to support your forecast and inventory levels
- Receive and assemble goods
- Store large inventories
- Ship goods within 24 hours of an order
- Provide consultation on quality control
- Engineering change control
- In-house system documentation
- Incoming inspection procedures
- New project support
- Direct procurement, raw materials, and production goods
- Indirect procurement, maintenance repair, and operating supplies
- Capital goods and services
- Issuing purchase orders, contracts, and change notices
- Cost control
- Vendors contacts
- Quoting price and delivery by manufacturer part numbers
- Supplier quality qualifications
- Manage customer preferred suppliers
- Lot control
- Inventory control
- Inventory reports weekly/monthly
- Inventory reports Monthly
- Climate-controlled storage
- International shipping
- Domestic same-day shipping
- Direct to end user or distributer shipping
- Climate-controlled shipping
Drop Ship Fulfillment
- Drop Ship Fulfillment is a supply chain technique in which the manufacturer’s customer does not keep goods in stock. Rather their customer orders and shipment details are transferred to the manufacturer who then ships the goods directly to their end user.
Benefits of Drop Ship Fulfillment
- Eliminates duplication of effort as only one warehouse will pick, pack, and ship the product, thereby reducing costs in the supply chain.
- Reduces overall inventory management and shipping costs.
Drop Ship Solutions:
- 48-hour fulfillment (on most items)
- Regular inventory availability updates
- Multiple order consolidation
- Branded packing slip (included with each shipment)
- Overnight or next day shipping (upon request)
- Support shipping via UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS as well as selected LTL carriers
- Daily monitoring and control of specific order fulfillment
- Item substitutions
- Direct-to-supplier returns
- Fill rate measurements
- Shared view of data