In Vitro Diagnostic Solutions
Life Science Outsourcing offers comprehensive solutions for in vitro diagnostic device manufacturers with a focus on reducing costs and accelerating time to market.
In Vitro Diagnostic Expertise
In vitro diagnostic tests are performed by assessing a sample in a test tube. Modern in vitro diagnostic equipment includes numerous highly specialized chemical or biological reagents and analytical instruments, including equipment that automates the process of combining the sample and reagent.
In Vitro Diagnostic Services
Life Science Outsourcing has developed a unique expertise in all aspects of in vitro diagnostic manufacturing, packaging, and distribution.
- Filling and capping equipment
- Electromechanical assembly of complex in vitro diagnostic equipment
- Kitting of disposable items used in the collection process samples
- Sterilization of in vitro kits
- Package development, assembly and distribution of the associated diagnostic equipment
- Comprehensive supply chain and sourcing services
- Labeling and traceability