Our myriad of unique and customer centric services set LSO above and apart from the competition. We provide startup companies with access to work space, equipment and a skilled staff in our FDA registered/ ISO 13485:2003 certified facility.
We offer the following resources to get you started quickly and efficiently:
- 30,000 Square Foot Warehouse and Shipping facility
- Bar code capabilities
- Three Shipping Docks with dock level doors
- Two additional ground level doors
- Climate controlled storage
- Cold storage
- Truck friendly access up to 53 foot trailers
- Secure GMP Warehouse Facility
- Located conveniently in north Orange County
- Build prototypes or small lots of product
- No contractual obligation
- No minimum quantities
- Class 10,000; Class 1000; Class 100 clean room space
- Hourly rate for facility use
- Engineering Assistance
All Cleanrooms are CEPA certified and allow clients to closely observe product assembly (from outside and inside the rooms).
1. Class 100 Room (ISO Class 5) – 100 sqft
2. Class 1,000 (ISO Class 6) – 500 sq ft
3. Class 10,000 (ISO Class 7) – 10000 sq ft
In addition we now also offer ‘Life Science Incubators’, where clients can rent incubator cells on our premises. This service is primarily for start-ups that require access to the resources and benefits of a larger manufacturing firm, at substantially lower cost. Clients would be able to take advantage office and building facilities, with established certifications and systems complying to FDA/ISO regulatory guidelines.
For further information, visit Quality Incubator Services.